We are living in a globalized world that is ever changing and where there are mounting concerns about the spread of new infectious diseases or viruses such as the recent COVID-19. Billions of contagious cold, flu and norovirus pathogens can be covering thousands of surfaces throughout your facilities, thereby increasing both financial and human risks through lost resources and reduced productivity.
We must all do our part to be proactive and be part of the solution to keep our families, staff and communities safe. We must also find ways to change old habits and have a renewed focus on both preventative and decontamination cleaning programs. GTA Property Service Group Inc. would like to offer our assistance by providing Electrostatic Sanitizing and Disinfectant Application Services.
What are electrostatic sanitizing systems and services and where can they be used? Are they safe for electronics?
- Electrostatic sanitizing and disinfectant application services can help minimize exposure to viruses and other bacteria in any space where large groups of people may or have come in to contact with each other or with surfaces touched by many people. The electrostatic method used with the appropriate sanitizers and disinfectants has been proven effective on MRSA, E. Coli, Salmonella, and cold and flu viruses.
- Electrostatic sanitizing and disinfectant application services are appropriate for the following:
- All types of indoor environments including but not limited to the following: houses, condominiums, apartment complexes, churches, cinemas, restaurants, hotels, gyms, healthcare, long- term care, childcare and recreation facilities, as well as offices, elevators, commercial kitchens, large building common areas, malls, food courts, and airports.
- All methods of transportation including but not limited to buses, automobiles, trains, planes, boats, and cruise ships.
- The electrostatic system alongside the appropriate disinfectant products,can be used around standard office equipment such as laptops, desktops, keyboards and monitors but should not be applied directly to any sensitive electronics. We recommend additional manual touch point wiping of such items.
Are electrostatic systems cost-effective? Are they safer than traditional cleaning methods?
- Yes, electrostatic sanitizing and disinfectant systems are not only successful in reducing the risks to yourself, your workers and your clients but they are also very cost-effective. The costs incurred from our program are far less in comparison to labour-driven cleaning companies that usually employ large groups of cleaners who typically use spray bottles and cloths to manually clean surfaces.
- Yes, they are safer than traditional cleaning methods as:
- Traditional cleaning methods offer only limited coverage whereas the electrostatic system reaches hard-to-reach and easy to miss places, killing pathogens almost everywhere.
- We can cover up to 5000 square feet per hour with a team of just 3 to 4 persons. This greatly reduces the number of personnel required to be physically present at the property and allows our teams to clean, sanitize and disinfect quickly and efficiently.
How does electrostatic sanitizing and disinfecting work?
- The specialized equipment comprised of electrostatic systems turns the hospital-grade disinfectant into small droplets.
- The electrostatic sprayer then applies a charge to each droplet as it leaves the nozzle, thus allowing the droplets to be immediately attracted to and wrap themselves around all surfaces and oddly shaped items and furniture.
- Electrically charged disinfectant droplets adhere to any object with gravitational force and spread both under and over them, quickly and effectively wrapping around all surfaces and producing a far more superior and vast coverage of the disinfectant than most application methods.
Why Choose Us?
- Our trained teams are managed and supervised by lead technicians certified and skilled in the Fundamentals of Infection Control during Construction, Renovation and Maintenance of Healthcare Facilities (as per the CSA Z317.13).
- We have been in the business of responding to residential and commercial emergencies in the GTA for over 25 years.
- We always implement specific measures and protocol that strictly adhere and follow best practices of both Health Canada and the CDC in the United States.
- We will prioritize the safety of your building occupants, our employees and the community by expanding and implementing security protocols to restrict access to persons without the proper personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We will provide a thorough report containing photos, methods, measures, pricing and all documentation pertaining to the electrostatic sanitizing and disinfecting of your property.
- Our management team can also create a unique and tailored sanitizing program, possibly even a periodic or interval program that suits your needs and helps to create a more comfortable and safer atmosphere for you, your family, staff and clients. Add this service over and above your regular janitorial or housekeeping routine, and rest assured, that you’ve taken additional necessary and precautionary steps to keep your families, employees and / or clients safe.
What is included in your Electrostatic Sanitizing and Disinfecting Service?
- Electrostatic gravitational disinfectant application of all applicator for all arm’s length and reachable floors, ceilings, walls, desks, tables, chairs and everything else in the direct vicinity of those surfaces.
- Touch point wiping using virus inhibiting disinfectant. Manual application to arm’s length and reachable floors, ceilings, walls, desks, tables, chairs and everything else in the direct vicinity of those surfaces. Manual application to all handles, doors, doorknobs, desks, tables, faucets, appliances, staplers, keyboards, phones, copiers, etc.
- PPE level of care includes but not limited to P-100 filtered mask or forced-air full face respirator filtered fitted masks, rip-proof nitrile gloves taped at wrists, boot covers taped at ankles, chemical grade or heavy Tyvek suit.
- Installation of air scrubbers with HEPA filters to boost filtered air exchanges (available upon request).
- All work to be supervised by a lead technician trained and certified in the Fundamentals of Infection Control.
- Prioritization of the building occupants, our employees and the community by expansion and implementation of security protocols to restrict access to persons without the proper personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Provision of a report containing photos, methods, measures, pricing and all other documentation.
- Disinfectant fogging services for less delicate commercial or industrial spaces are available upon request. This service is ideal for heavy equipment, hard-surface corridors and benches, open areas in malls and stores, and garages and workshops. This service works well when electronics and merchandise are not present.