Our team of certified lead technicians have many years of experience in the cleaning and restoration industry. They bring a wealth of knowledge and professionalism to each specialty cleaning job they undertake. Our project management staff have training and experience in managing all cleaning, restoration and environmental remediation projects, regardless of size and complexity. GTA Clean also has gained tremendous expertise in responding to emergency insurance claims for property owners. We are proud to hold several industry-wide certifications, including the following:
- Applied Microbial Remediation (AMRT)
- Carpet Cleaning Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning (UCT)
- Odour Control (OCT)
- Health and Safety Technician (HST)
- Trauma Scene Cleanup (MR-211)
- IAC2-Certified (Mould/Asbestos Analysis)
- MTCU-Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos Abatement)
- Contents Processing & Cleaning
My team of certified remediation technicians and I are here to assist property owners during this unprecedented and challenging time safely. We are closely monitoring current updates from public health officials and industry professionals to ensure that we are as informed as possible. I want to take the time to extend my best regards to all our clients. I hope all of you, your families and your friends are staying safe during these uncertain times.
We understand that if you require our services, you will want to make sure that we provide these services in a safe and sanitary manner, a manner that is consistent with current health and safety guidelines. The following are additional steps we are taking when entering your property, whether it is for an inspection or any of our specialty cleaning, environmental or remediation services:
- Estimators and technicians are trained in the proper use of PPE, including protective suits, masks, nitrile gloves, and any other PPE required for the specific nature of the service provided.
- Staff will apply a natural virucide to their uniforms and equipment before entering the job site.
- Team members are required to report any flu-like or other related symptoms immediately and will be removed from rotation until cleared of illness.
- Technicians will work in small teams of two persons and will not mix team members on or off job sites.
- We will separate our small teams into different zones and set up containment barriers on larger commercial and residential jobs to keep safety measures in place.
- We will apply a natural disinfectant with a proven virus elimination rating of at least 99% to the worksite area and exit corridors daily.
- We will create barriers and containment walls as necessary to avoid any cross-contamination while any specialty cleaning and remediation projects are ongoing.
- Social distancing protocols between our service personnel, occupants and property owners are in effect.
- We will use a separate entrance to the work area whenever possible.
- We can provide all forms, estimates and invoices in electronic format.
- We accept multiple methods of electronic payment.
- Our fleet vehicles and equipment are cleaned and sanitized regularly during each project.
We thank you for your interest in our company and its specialty cleaning services. My team and I are here to assist you in any way we can. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any information at all. We are happy to answer all your questions.