Have you recently completed a reconstruction, renovation, or remodelling of your home? Preparing to move in or move out? After a construction job, the chances are that the area will be laden with dust and debris on the surfaces, walls, and floors, and it can be overwhelming to know where to begin to clean. The good news is that GTA Property Service Group provides detailed post-construction cleaning! We will completely clean your home or commercial building, so that you can take a break from the construction dust and return to a safe, clean, and refreshing new space. Here is what you need to know about our post-construction cleaning services.
Detailed Surface Cleaning
For a post-construction cleanup, we will thoroughly vacuum and wash down any horizontal and vertical surfaces to remove any paint, marks and dust or debris that may have settled. GTA Property Service Group takes pride in knowing exactly which products to use on clients’ surfaces. We never use chemicals or cleaning products on wood surfaces and do not use moisture on painted surfaces. After your home or office renovations, we will do the following:
- Light Fixtures – Dust and wipe down with a damp cloth and dry with a paper towel.
- Doorknobs & Handles – Dust and wipe down with a damp cloth and dry with a paper towel.
- Windows – Clean both interior and exterior windows including trim and ledges.
- Glass – Spot clean all windows and glass.
- Baseboards & Trim – Vacuum and wipe down with a damp cloth to remove all dust.
- Hardwood Flooring – Vacuum, sweep and mop with a damp shammy. Repeat as needed to remove all surface dust.
- Sinks, Bathtubs, Toilets, Shower Stalls & Fixtures – Wipe down and clean using a streak-free neutral cleaning product.
- Cupboards, Cabinets & Shelving – Vacuum, dust, and wipe down with a damp cloth inside and out.
- Wood Surfaces – Vacuum, dust, and wipe down with a damp cloth. (Includes stairs, railings, wainscoting, etc.)
- Tiled Surfaces – Vacuum, sweep and mop or clean with a damp cloth. Shammy dry. (Includes granite, marble, slate, etc.)
- Stainless Steel Appliances & Other Metal Surfaces – Wipe down using streak-free foaming cleaner, and if needed, a buffing pad.
- Painted Walls, Ceilings & Other Painted Surfaces – Vacuum using a soft brush attachment and pass over with a non-abrasive magnetic dust-removing pad.
- Garbage Removal – Removal of light debris. Heavier junk removal can be requested separately on a case by case basis.
If you have recently had a major renovation on your home or office space, dust may have accumulated in your vents, especially if the HVAC system has been running. We will work to remove this dust and prevent the debris from flying around after cleanup.
Carpet Steam Cleaning
In addition to wiping down all surfaces and tiled or hardwood floors, we will also focus on any carpeted areas. Tremendous amounts of particles and dust can get trapped in carpets and upholstery. Steam cleaning these surfaces with eco-friendly and non-toxic products, you can ensure that your home, office, or commercial building is safe again for your children, pets, staff, and customers to enjoy. As a bonus, this carpet cleaning will enhance the aesthetic beauty of your flooring and help it last longer.
Our experienced and well-trained experts use our specialized cleaning equipment and disinfectants to tackle multiple and sometimes complicated post construction cleaning projects, to deliver fast, high-quality results.