Our certified water damage restoration technicians use their portable and truck-mounted extraction machines to remove large amounts of water from your affected building materials and floor coverings in just a short amount of time. By extracting the water immediately, we can significantly reduce the chances of secondary damage to building materials and promptly implement drying procedures, which will substantially reduce the risks of mould or microbial growth.
We use a variety of moisture detection equipment to determine the level of saturation, including penetrating moisture meters, non-penetrating moisture meters, thermal imaging cameras, and hygrometers. This equipment enables us to make decisions such as whether we can save the flooring or building materials and allows us to have the documentation we require before removing any building materials.
In addition, we thoroughly document all steps of the water damage cleanup process. We create this documentation using insurance-approved software, which is vital if you make an insurance claim and require compensation for your water loss.
GTA Property Service Group promises to deliver the following for residential and commercial emergency water removal service:
- Complete emergency water damage restoration services available 24/7/365
- Direct insurance billing on insurance preferred pricing software available
- Discounts on emergency water damage services for non-insured or under-insured clients
- Certified and experienced technicians and project managers
- Technicians wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as per provincial infectious control protocols to safely work at your property during the coronavirus outbreak
- Implementation of strict procedures using temporary barrier and containment areas when entering and working in clients’ homes or workplaces. For more information on how we can assist you during this COVID-19 pandemic, please click here.