Hoarding and Extreme Cleaning in Mississauga
Hoarding is a serious psychological condition that manifests itself in a physical way. People who hoard develop sentimental attachments to various possessions and therefore have a hard time throwing things away, regardless of their actual value. While it may seem like a harmless habit at first, hoarding can be detrimental to those who suffer from this condition in numerous ways. It can deplete their finances, ruin their personal relationships, and the sheer number of objects they collect combined with a lack of cleaning can create serious health hazards.
GTA Property Service Group Inc. provides extensive hoarding cleaning services in Mississauga, Toronto, and the rest of the GTA. If you or a loved one is suffering from hoarding-related issues, then our experienced sanitation technicians are ready to help. Simply direct our team to the areas that need to be cleared out and we’ll get to work right away.
What Type of Hoarding Cleaning Services Do We Offer?
At GTA Property Service Group Inc., our top priority is to ensure the overall physical well-being of you and your hoarding loved one. We understand that this is a very sensitive and complex situation, which is why we offer the following compassionate extreme cleaning services in Mississauga:
- Junk removal and sorting. Our experienced cleaners will carefully sift through items so that you can decide what stays and what goes. We’ll remove items that are categorized as junk and properly dispose of it for you. Items that are still in good condition will be cleaned and donated rather than ending up in a landfill.
- Disinfecting surfaces. Cleanup on hoarders involves so much more than simply removing and discarding junk. In some cases, the properties haven’t been cleaned or maintained in a long time. The sheer amount of junk creates a choice breeding ground for bacteria and can attract all kinds of wild animals and pests, which means there could be animal feces throughout the property. Our team of cleaners will thoroughly sanitize all surfaces to minimize and eliminate potential health risks.
- Vacuuming. Dust, dirt, crumbs, and various allergens are another major concern when cleaning up a hoarding property. Using high-powered equipment, our crew will thoroughly vacuum the property once all the junk is removed.
- Biohazard waste removal. We have experience in handling and disposing of biohazardous waste and will dispose of it safely.
- Electrostatic disinfection. This is an extreme cleaning method that kills harmful bacteria and contaminants on contact using a complex spraying system that disperses strong disinfectants throughout the property.
- Property Restoration. Depending on the extent of the hoarding, the property itself may have sustained some minor or serious damages which can decrease its value significantly. Our technicians will arrange for post cleanup and in-depth property restoration to repair the structural integrity and aesthetic appeal of the property.
Professional Hoarding Cleanup Services in Mississauga
Extreme hoarding situations don’t just cause property damage; they can also deteriorate a person’s mental and physical health. After completing the above-mentioned hoarding cleanup tasks, our team of technicians offer the following services:
- Test the property’s air quality
- Trauma scene or biohazard cleanup if necessary
- Test for and clean up water damage
- Mould, fire, and smoke remediation
- Remove asbestos if present
- Structural drying
- Odour removal
Contact us today if you’re looking for hoarding cleanup near Mississauga.